No Ax To Grind (USA):Now, I understand how subjective an assessment of photo quality can be so I was very hesitant to write about it. But, when I went to shop for another camera, I was helped by an extremely knowledgeable salesperson. This person agreed with me that the user interface was good (after getting past the difficult set up) and the WiFi features were good as well. But we both knew that the picture quality was not as good as that of other brands. I was glad to see that I wasn't punishing this camera because it was frustrating to set up.
Didia jimenez:Ordered Wednesday received the following day, Initially observed latin america sticker, once turned on the unit was in spanish, quick easy fix. solid picture quality sleek design, and great function with wifi
Ktruong :Took this camera on a trip to Texas last week. With the storms and sunshine being so random it was an awesome time to check out different settings of the camera. The pictures came out well, video picks up loud audio great. Panorama pictures also look great and the camera will enlarge the panorama and self scroll to see the whole picture. Definitely worth 150. :)


Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét