Carlos Alencar :It is amazing to have a machine counting on the whole resources of an android device. To send my photos immediatly to the cloud is fantastic. GPS and other apps are very usefull for a tourist. The hardware is also excellent, specially the 21x zoom lenses. On the other hand, I found difficulties to find a suitable case - a high level product like that at least deserves a factory included one.
Renato Oliveira :This camera is absolutelly fantastic... It's a medium term between professional and portable talking about size with professional resources! Other very important points are: the connectivity (3G, Bluethoot and Wi-Fi) and the possibility to install several app to edit photos few seconds after take them. I recommend...
Ducas710:This is a wonderful camera. From the perfect operating system to the crisp HD video recording and the amazing photos you can take with it. I highly recommend this to anybody who needs/enjoys a point and shoot camera and wants to take amazing photos and then be able to edit them really quickly.


Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét