DGator:Samsung makes darn good devices and this camera is one of them. For a point and shoot camera the DV150 produces good crisp, sharp, clean pictures. It is easy to use and easy to navigate the menu. The video this camera takes is also clean and crisp. Even though it shoots 720p resolution you will not be dis appointed. As with any point and shoot camera lighting is important when using the video function. The lower the lighting the "grainier" the video will look
Sherrin :So far, I love it. It has LOTS of bells and whistles so I am still learning it. Love that I can post directly online from the camera and if you like to take "selfies" this camera even does that.
Just Me "Customer" (USA):First of all, this camera seems sturdier then the DV300f. The Wifi connectivity is much better in this model, so emailing and uploading pictures to Facebook is much better. In the Dv300f the wifi is hit or miss....which is really strange. This one has all the options, plus some as the Dv300f. The beauty palette is a fun feature to have too! I think the only option it doesn't have that the dv300f does, is the funny face app that warps your face. You really don't need that anyway!


Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét