Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung EC-DV150FBPLUS 16.2MP Coupon

DGator :Samsung makes darn good devices and this camera is one of them. For a point and shoot camera the DV150 produces good crisp, sharp, clean pictures. It is easy to use and easy to navigate the menu. The video this camera takes is also clean and crisp. Even though it shoots 720p resolution you will not be dis appointed. As with any point and shoot camera lighting is important when using the video function.


Just Me "Customer" (USA):Initially I bought the DV300f and it broke within days of receiving it. I sent it back and got this one instead. Now, I've only had this one for a day...so hopefully it doesn't break on me! If so I'll be changing my review!

Giselle:This is my 3rd Samsung Camera. My first camera was a Kodak Easy share and that was no competition for Samsung. I changed my first Samsung camera to upgrade to more MP and the second one was stolen. I did not hesitate to buy another Samsung Camera. The one that was stolen was also a dualview and I love that feature. That camera was extremely durable...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét