Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung EC-WB800FFPWUS 16.3MP Coupon

DoBuddha (Vermont):I read all the early CES hands-on reviews and even though know one has reviewed this camera on Amazon I ordered the it. I needed a simple 'idiot-proof' camera when I am out on the town with my family and do not want to lug a full frame DSLR around. This is a review based on having played with the camera and all of it's settings for the last 4 hours. I shot about 100 pictures in various settings and even though I did not think the WiFi was something I cared about... it has been a real pleasure to use. I've owned a few Samsung 'Point and Shoots' (PNS) in the past and the image quality is excellent.


 James Mccarty "expose" (St. Louis, MO United States):I found the cameras photo settings to be straight forward and easy to understand for most people. Full auto works ok, but P is the way to go for your best exposure. The flash worked reasonably well to about 12 feet or so. Any further in a less then normal to dimly lit room, and you will find your subject under exposed. On the other side, any closer then 4 feet and you will find your subject over exposed. The camera has a flash fill setting, but I found no difference between fill and auto.

Sherry123:We initially purchased a Nikon but returned it because of poor picture quality and difficulty in figuring out how to use it. We purchased this camera hoping for the best but expecting a similar experience. Boy were we wrong - this camera is extremely easy to use and the pictures are clear and exactly what we wanted. The price was a little more but well worth it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét