Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung WB250F Coupon

Tropical-Rocks (PA):I have been doing amateur photography for over 20 years. Yes I have that big Nikon Digital SLR with fancy lenses, and yes it takes the best pictures, plus more creative work. BUT, the Samsung WB250 is really shines. I did not want to take my big camera to Disney World, so I took this one instea


Cathy S "Cathy" (Arizona):This camera replaced a Sony HX9V that became unusable and unrepairable during normal use. Shame on Sony. The Samsung WB250F is very easy to use and has good button placement and easy menus. The manually popped up flash is not an issue as the Sony auto pop up flash was very unreliable. I have taken great pictures of the moon in manual mode without a tripod.

Dictor barnes :Awesome. I have decided to go all Samsung. A Samsung smrt tv linked to my S4 and the camera all work seemlessly. I compared other simikar camera that were 399 in price point. This was 1/2. LITERALLY. I was not sure how this camera would perform. But so happy with it. Fast shoot transfer pic and share. About as much time as txt this on my S 4. I had a Panasonic before with a leica lens. Liked them. But this camera web options and link. Ooh i can link it to my phoneAwesome. I have decided to go all Samsung. A Samsung smrt tv linked to my S4 and the camera all work seemlessly. I compared other simikar camera that were 399 in price point. This was 1/2. LITERALLY. I was not sure how this camera would perform. But so happy with it. Fast shoot transfer pic and share. About as much time as txt this on my S 4. I had a Panasonic before with a leica lens. Liked them. But this camera web options and link. Ooh i can link it to my phone

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét