Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung ST72 16.2MP Coupon

Comengetit:The only negative is is 5xZoom to take pictures far away, but everything else makes up for that. The resolution is great 1280-720 and shots 30 frames a second. Upgradable memory to 64gb and very slim design. Large screen and wide angle F2.5.


Winfield S. Wilson:I had another Samsung digital camera, which was a few years old and stopped working. I purchased this model, and I love it. It is small and slim, but with a nice big lcd screen. The controls are easy to use, except that I wish the on/off button was a tad larger. Picture quality is fine. I also enjoy the hd video capabilty.

 Ashton Jah "ashtonjah96" (Huntsville, Alabama):This is a great camera. It is defenitaly not worth the price that it is. It seemes like it should be $160.00. Great Camera, Stored Camera Edititing, Live Panorama,Double Image Great Gallery and Great Images! Cheap and good. It is pretty much self explanitory and it has a little help thing so when you have the select over it it will tell you what it can do. Great camera for photography, nature and wildlife and Great Camera. Looking for a cheap camera i would get this one! Samsung makes great cameras!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét