Angela Streiff (Minnesota):I shopped around for so long, trying to find just the perfect camera to replace my old digital one. I literally wore out my last digital camera. It got to the point where the lens covers came off, and the photos that were taken took several minutes to save to the memory card. So it was time for something new. After months of shopping and reading reviews
Bron "Bron" (Richmond, VA USA) :I will come back and update this review with more details as I have more time with the camera, but first impressions are good for the price paid (~130). It is of plasticky construction, but solid and the build quality seems good. The white body looks nice enough. No printed manual, but the manual (PDF) is on the CD and is quite detailed. You can read on your PC. Tablet, or other device or print it out if you like.
Danndino "ranndino" (Boston, MA):Looks very nice and has a sturdy body. Having a mega zoom is great, but extremely disappointed with picture quality. My smartphone takes far better pictures. WiFi connectivity is also great, but for some reason the amount of pictures you can send is very limited which completely defeats the purpose of having it. The picture quality is the main reason I'm sending it back though.


Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét