NS6677 "NS6677" (Altoona PA):I got this mainly because of the brand. I had just gotten a Samsng phone, and was impressed with the camera feature, and after having a canon camera since 2000, I made the switch. I am very pleased. The camara takes great shots. Purchased it at the start of the summer vacation and took several hundred pics. One of the great things is night shots. My previous camera did not do such a good job with these, but now I can take great shots and still have not gotten into the manual tunning stuff...
William Givens:I purchased the camera for taking real estate photographs. The small, lightweight size makes it easy to carry and store in my office desk. The 24 mm lense was the widest angle that I could get for what I wanted to spend. So far the camera is taking great pictures and the wide angle capability really helps when taking pictures inside houses in bedrooms and baths. Bought an extra memory card so I have lots of storage space.
Otto Herdia "Otto" (Colombia):I like the camera, seems easy to use, but came without a memory card. I did not expect that !! It should be included.Is a good product but in any description said that is for mSD memory, i have a normal 16G SD of my previous camera, so had to buy a new micro SD.


Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét