Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung EC-WB250FFPWUS 14.2MP Coupon

C. Bruce :I wondered how point and shoot cameras were going to keep up and this camera is an excellent example. This camera is by far better than any cell phone just with the wide angle and zoom capabilities. With the added sharing, touch screen, and intuitiveness that is integrated it makes it an very neat relatively compact device. It's not as compact as some but way smaller than the larger zoom cameras and is a great compromise.


M. Sarkar:The placement of the pop-up flash, closer to the middle of the body is much more ergonomic than many other cameras. Unlike the Sony and Canon travel zoom models in/above this price range, you can grip the camera quite nicely with BOTH hands and not have to worry about having a finger over the flash. You have to press a button to pop the flash up. I'm sure users' feelings are mixed about having to manually pop the flash.

John kaufman (MADISON, OH, US):This was my main consideration when buying a new camera. I have to say that the camera does not disappoint me at all. I've taken indoor low light pics, as well as outdoor pictures of my dogs running around at full speed with only the automatic settings, and the pictures have all come out better than expected. Action shots are frozen and crisp, and close up portraits are significantly better than I expected, not $1200 DLSR quality, but for a sub $200 point and shoot, WAY better than expected - I doubt the average person could tell the difference. The portraits show clear subject, no distortion, excellent color and shallow depth of field just like a DLSR and all on auto settings.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét