Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung WB100 Coupon

 Billerica, MA.:I did A LOT of shopping before settling on this camera. This seems to be the closest to the RED/BLACK Nikon L810 Coolpix but I found this camera had more bang for the buck and it seemed to be a newer model too. So I wondered if maybe Samsung took that 26 zoom and improved on it. I have seen another listing here where the person didn't get clear pics with theirs.


MoodyMama: bought this camera from amazon after they sold out of them at Wal-Mart snd the shipping was fast and the package arrived in perfect condition. My only problem is that the listing says the camera is red and that is what I really wanted however I recieved a black one. I was quite disappointed because I chose the red listing from this seller over another less expensive one just so I could have the red but It was black anyways. Overall this is a great camera and I have had no problems out of it and I haven't stopped taking pics with it since I got it. If you want a good camera to take family pics I would reccommend this one all day long.

Andrew Battye:I bought a Samsung WB100 in March 2013 and less than 6 months later it is falling apart!!! The features and zoom are excellent but the quality is terrible!!! The rubber handgrip is peeling off and the Samsung agent inspecting it said 'You must be holding it wrongly and have damaged it by holding it wrongly!!! It is a handgrip! there is no other way to hold it!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét