Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung EC-ST150FBPRUS 16.2MP Coupon

MICHELLE "Booksprite" (upstate NY):Lightweight, compact, and attractive, this camera even has a 'smile' detector! And did I forget economical? My son bought one first, and was so pleased with it that I had to have one as well. It's great for traveling, as the battery can recharge through the USB cable on the computer. While I am still learning to use all the features, I enjoy this 'point & shoot' digital camera immensely.


Linda G. Williams "Linda G." (Pittsburgh, PA USA): love this camera. It is light weight a beautiful color takes beautiful pictures. I like to uplaload pictures to my smart phone. It is also easy to operate. This is the second one I have purchased. Saved $40 buying it on Amazon. Arrived quickly too.

Keri Hill "hugakeribear" (Orient, Ohio:I have a big bulky camera but wanted a small pocket one for the go, I end up taking it on a cruise vacation so I wouldn't have to carry around my big one..It took great pictures capture wonderful memories with quality pictures.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét