Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung NX1000 White Coupon

Bron "Bron" (Richmond, VA USA) :The main things that drew my interest with this camera were the Wifi features (I have a Samsung WB150F and the Wifi features have worked well. I find them useful and convenient, especially the PC-Autobackup which transfers movies and images to your PC), the large APS-C sensor (more image detail), the compact, mirror-less design, and the recent price drops.


Ronizetti (Indianapolis, IN United States):Update ~ I have gotten to use the camera in RAW file mode - I will say the results in Photoshop are quite good. Again, very film-like images. However, I should warn, if you use the Samsung supplied raw converter program, the image quality is NOT the same. Had I only saw the raw images after utilizing that program, I would have been sending the camera back. Do yourself a favor and avoid or at least compare images with processing in both the supplied converter and in Photoshop.

Jack McKay (Port Ludlow, WA, US:You can buy image stabilized Samsung lenses (like the 18-55mm) if that is a concern. Shooting with the 20-50mm kit lens, I never once had any issues. However, in low light situations, it might come into play. Again, in my case, my G1 and f1.7 20mm would be my preferred choice, but I could get by with the NX1000. It has good image quality at high ISO and even ISO 3200 is usable many times. ISO 1600 is very good and ISO 800 is very clean.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét