Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung Galaxy Camera EK-GC100 8GB Coupon

Shufeng Wang (Urbana, IL United States):I bought this piece for my wife and took it to Italy together with my 5D3. It is the first time I put this camera in a real trip, so I do feel a lot difference and record them here when the memory is still fresh. Sorry I am not English native.


Tom (Palo Alto, CA:Foremost, the image quality you get from this camera is comparable to Samsung's $100 low-end digital cameras (e.g., the ST76). That's still better than any cell phone, but given the price, they should have done better.

Thomas Bernstein (Norman, OK United States):Now, all that being said, if you don't mind the so-so picture quality, this camera is pretty awesome. I configured mine to automatically upload any photo I took to Dropbox, making them available anywhere on any of my other devices. The camera also has DNLA and other cool connectivity features, which allow me to wirelessly send my photos to my smart TV or other nearby smartphones (I think they have to Galaxy phones, though). You can also send your photos through your email or vice versa, and upload them to Facebook or Picasa (or any other such service), and it's all as easy as you could imagine.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét