Melissa Faires:I bought this camera for my trip to Hawaii, what a deal! the camera is light and small enough to fit into my purse. The buttons are big enough and very easy to use. The pixel and zoom on this camera is one of the best for the price! Only down side is the flash has to be opened before use manually by a simple button. Its not a big deal but annoying when your taking pictures and forget to open it. ...although once in the habit of doing so you forget and its not really such a pain
TJ (Roseville):My only comment is I wish a users manual came with. I know I can (and have) download but it would more convenient to have a compact printed manual to throw in my camera bag.
AHB "barbwiretoo" (Marshall, VA USA) :This is an excellent camera with many great features mentioned in the other reviews, with one exception. The flash feature will only pop up about 60% of the time - 100% requires several attempts. The feature involves a mechanical release of a plastic tab below the flash inside the case and a hard to get to release button which must be pushed well below the surface of the case to release the flash.


Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét