S. Williams (Miami):I returned it mainly for the limited manual controls. I'm not a basic user. If you are happy not changing the settings and don't take picture while in any kind of motion you'll be happy and it does give you good pictures.
J. Conner "qm2-703" (chicago suburbs):I have only one comment of my own. Compared to the Panasonic SZ-7 I gave my wife a few months ago, the 5 power zoom is a bit limiting for my purposes, but my wife thinks 5 power is plenty for her Interior Design and Real Estate practice and for most family photos, and she wants to have the WiFi connectivity. Our son got it to work quite well, in about 30 mins., connecting to a Sony and a HTC phone.
Daniel Shannon:Loaded the app on my iPad a can preview, zoom and fire the shutter from the iPad. Good selection of scenes and filters/effects. Smart Scene really is pretty smart. Macro close-ups works better than any small camera I've owned.


Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét