Tristero "~Tristero" (Georgia) - :My wife and I bought this camera for a cheap and compact little camera for our trip to Las Vegas. We wanted the convenient Wifi picture transfer, and got so much more. She has a Canon Rebel t3 so we wanted something small. It fits easily in your pocket and is very light weight.
L. A. Macyda "LM" (Monroe Twp, NJ United States):My initial impression upon opening the box was "Wow. Not much in there." The contents were: 1 camera, 1 micro USB cable and 1 A/C USB plug. Frankly, I don't even recall seeing a warranty statement card or quick start guide. There definitely wasn't any kind of manual or software disk. No strap. No memory card. No A/C battery charger (to charge the battery you must have the battery inside the camera and connect the camera to the USB cable; a A/C USB adapter is included).
Cub Fan "Go Cubbies!" (Norfolk, VA):I was greatly disappointed in this camera. There are two main settings for auto picture taking "Smart" and essentially auto with some ability to alter settings. Regardless of which setting one is on, all the pictures come out either over-exposed or blurry. I did not try the Wi-Fi feature (couldn't get past the lousy picture quality)


Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét