Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung DV150F Coupon

David c taschner (Maryland Heights, MO, US):I recieved the camera from beach camera. I am very happy with the camera and the other items that came with the kit. The camera was very simple to figure out without even looking at the instructions. I found the pictures to be very clear and the focus to be exact. I think the picture quality is outstanding.


david h.:I was excited to get my camera and play with the plethora of functions and filters this super compact holds. there is definitely no shortage of things to learn with this camera. It is very lightweight and feels thin like if you drop it--that's gonna be it, it's over after that. Both the front and back LCD screens come in crystal clear with good color. I just wish it was touch screen rather than have to play with the tiny control pad and microscopic buttons it offers. I got to about picture #20 when the zoom/lens got stuck halfway out and open and wouldn't retract or fully extend. It was jammed!

Emmett :Wow outstanding little camera for the price now. I'm a contractor stationed oversea and I love all the special effects this camera brings to the table. It's like having you own little photo-mart. Plus having the ability to take photo of myself. It small, lightweight and structured nicely. I took some photos of my co-worker and they where amazed.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét